Triality ain't a word


Ahhh but yes it is. It was created within the last hour. I was almost there to see it berthed but I was just a wee bit late. However, I think I was in time to help with the diapering, the nurturing and the voicing of its first sounds.

It was conceived with the music of Mozart, gestated with Bach and berthed under the watchful eyes of Tchaikovsky's Swan lake.

A word born to the masters. Just listen as "Triality" flies across the sky on the sounds of the orchestra. The mood cannot be morose or sad. It says, "listen, do not don't think...for this one moment of time...this moment of time, when the masters float among the clouds, add Schubert, Beethoven, Chopin...feel their music bounce off the moon.

Pessimist...yes, sometimes about somethings
realist...yes, sometimes about somethings
Optimist...always when the masters play...

Just listen...Chopin's Etude No.3 in E major...create your words your thoughts, your story and it will be a story of love, optimistic love..".no other love could want your more"...
in any language...

When I feel lost or sad..I turn to the masters...of music

Yes I am a Trialitest...but hopefully the optimist most of all...

for a lift of of your day and your life...listen to the music...close your eyes and think of the one you love...



                                                                                         written for "mindlovemisery"

14 comments:

  1. LMAO Grizz this is absolutely hysterical =). I loved it, I think you've turned me into an optimist!

    Gorgeous music I love Chopin and opera =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. listening to my classics music when I saw the prompt...had a little fun with the word...who knows?...maybe on the back of YOUR book cover it will say..."creator of that awesome word..'triality'..."

      Delete
    2. lol I have no idea what to write on the back of my book cover maybe I should just have a list of vocabulary (all made up words).

      Delete
  2. This felt so light and joyful and really made me want to go listen to music :) triality is now a word :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks fibee5...love that name...a little classical music might be just what the world needs.

      Delete
  3. ah music def has a way of touching the spirit when it is down....
    of course, i remember my college room mates girlfriend crying in front of the stereo playing Dont Cry by guns n roses over and over again and that surely did not help...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. college girls cry over most things...crying is good..the world would be a softer if men gave it a try.
      When I become president drones will fire classical CD's or maybe have loud speakers that will Play Bach and Chopin all across Egypt.
      I will call it the music or peace...

      Delete
  4. That is such a splendid read. And I guess being a trialtest is quite wonderful. You can enjoy some beautiful music and think good thoughts.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems life has a soundtrack...It also seems we have birth in common in our poems. Great look at how all of us are a Triality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the visit Susie..I appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  6. Oh music music music, it fills me up so much I could burst with the love of it.
    Long live Triality!
    (Agree with your thoughts that the world would be a softer (and nicer) place if men would cry...)
    Anna :o]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Anna...it seems that men only cry after the carnage of what they created...

      Delete
  7. You write beautifully of music! I also love the word "triality."

    ReplyDelete