curiouser and curiouser and curiouser

Now where did I hear that before?  Or did I hear it before?  I am curious to know, so of course I will google curiouser etc., etc., ...hold on, I'll be back in a second...There, I'm back.  Now that didn't take to long, did it?

Guess what?  I could find no reference to curiouser and curiouser and curiouser.  Only curiouser and curiouser. There are a lot of references to two curiousers but no references to three curiousers

So now I am curious to know if I, "Old Grizz", can actually get credit for coining the phrase..."An old hungry bear gets curiouser and curiouser and curiouser the closer he comes to the smell of food."

And remember, Curiosity killed the cat, not the bear.

10 comments:

  1. Curiouser and curiouser I think is from Alice in Wonderland...Jae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Now I'm curious too, but I just learned something too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. D'Oh! Which of course you know - Alice said it twice - OldGrizz can patent the three 'curiousers' Jae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curiosity is a wondrous thing, a valuable tool, and a life long habit for me. I think you should have the honor of coining that new phrase...I like bears, and cats make me sneeze.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I'm a fan of the two "curiouser" format, though you sure make three a fun alternative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the bear could be curiouser as many times as he wants...as far as I'm concerned. He can have four and five too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the humor in this... so curiouser to the third.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Curiouser, curiouser, curiouser and even more curious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol. this made me smile. seriously.

    ReplyDelete